Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sandifer the fallen...

Hello everyone!

I have done the impossible.
I have doomed myself in every way possible.
I have caused devastation to occur in my world, and it was earth-shattering...

i have failed my undang test.

by ONE mark.

I shall never look down on theory examination ever again.
Thou shlat suffereth the consequenseth of thye last minuteth practice.
And thou shal payeth fiftieth riggiteth thyself.

Do not weep for me my friends... for i shall venture once again into the deep abyss of the twisted ways of UNDANG-UNDANG.


And i shall conquer it with vengance!!! RAWRRRR!!

ps- if i fail this week, i shall belanja every person i met within this week an ice-cream, SO THERE!

(omigawd... i better pass weh)

ON the OTHER HAND. IF YOU ASK ME BOUT MY UNDANG, and i PASSED.....

YOU have to belanja ME ice-cream!!! mwahahhahahahhaha~!

by the way people, my test is this wednesday. wish me luck =)


-------never again shall i practise on a morning of a test >< -----------

No comments: