Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Doomsday to Me!


That's geeky me and my Combo-Size Prussian White delicious Cake-o!


My birthday has the tendency to end in a series of Bad Luck like "A Series Of Unfortunate Events." 

'Cept that mine's A Series of Unfortunate Birthdays.

Take my 15th birthday,  had to work as a clown, had fever, AND lost my BRAND NEW PHONE (birthday present) down the drain. Nice.

However, it's my friends that turn my frown upside down , making me eager to celebrate another (horrifying) birthday =).

          SOE CHEA WEN the Hiao Poh was first to greet me!!! HUGGLESSSSS!!! Thanks honey!

'cept she greet me like A DAY EARLIER. HAHA!

She tried to TRICK me and said she was OUTSIDE my house! CILAKA!

luckily i'm smart enough to not go out and see HPMPH! HAHA!
But thanks a lot honey! =D you're la besto!

Second to greet me, 

                                                            Alexo Teoh Cheah Yau-o!

Sang me the birthday song through phone! AWWWW . He was half an hour early =) 

After twelve (ding dong)

1) DADDY  & MOMMY and LIL BRO (I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSSS)
ps- Where's MANDY? In AIESEC CAMP. FOrgotten bout me bday *waillss* 

The best part was, it's exactly at 00:oo hours they greet me. Dad still got his spunk on ya!

2) JOLENE CHEAH MIN DEE!!! AWWW GIRLLLLL!!!!!MUAXMUAXMUAXMUX!
   (although i bet she saved it in her phone HAHA, most ppl do that!)

3) Leow Zi Liang! Right after i ask him what day is it! cheh! haha No la, he really remembers =)       THANKS A LOT LOT LOT LOT LOTTTT! HUGGGSSS!!!!

4) YAM WOEI WEI!!!!LAME-O MONKEY!!!!! THANKS !! YOU KNOW I LOvE YOU!  We'll             definitely meet up soonnnnn!!

4) IVY the CLOWNIE! SURPRISE SURPRISE =) THANKS IVY TAI KAR CHEH!

That's all for the ppl who greet me the earliest of the earliest hehehheheheh!


Updates soon. TOday i've got TWO EXAMS, ONE PRESENTATION and A WHOLE LOTTA ASSIGNMENTS to finish!

GAMABTEHHHHH!!!




No comments: